Colin Campbell Austin is the co-founder of MenTall, a socially responsible organisation focusing on the issues surrounding mental health, diversity and inclusivity from the male perspective.
With a focus on training and development in the workplace as well as collaboration with other socially responsible businesses focusing on other social issues and the strands of diversity, as defined by the UK Government.
- How Channel 4 benefit from talent and diversity
- Diversity and Inclusion at The Telegraph
- How to get more inclusive businesses
- Blockers and how to overcome them
- Why he doesn’t like the word ‘Diversity’
- Colin’s silver linings
Enjoy the chat