Guy Wieynk is the Global CEO of Analog Folk and the former CEO of Publicis UK, the 3rd largest communications firm in the world, where he led the transformation of the UK’s broad client offering, during which the business won some of its biggest clients from the last decade.
- Should we put sales and marketing on hold or ramp up?
- Selling without looking opportunistic
- Communicating with clients and employees at this time
- How agencies and creative businesses can support each other.
- How clients can remain always on
- Innovative businesses emerging from this
- Guy’s silver linings
I started by asking him:
‘What are the most pressing things you are thinking about as this becomes our new reality?
Enjoy the chat.