Tim Hill is Growth and Development director for Hill & Partners. His purpose is to help independent creative and design businesses grow faster, perform better and build sustainable client relationships.
As Managing Director, he’s led business transformation, re-starting growth, restructuring and re-energising businesses.
- If you are a new business person right now when the future is so uncertain, how should we be selling now?
- How should new business teams be taking care of their clients
- Coping strategies for business developers
- How do you think about new business development in peace times and how have you had to adjust to what has happened?
- Opportunism/genuine outreach/lack of empathy
- How are you as a leader staying grounded at this time?
- Tim’s Silver linings
I started by asking him:
Is this a good time or a bad time to sell?
Enjoy the chat.