David Clare is an award-winning communications strategist, specialising in content, insights, and influence. He is Head of Content at Fox Agency, the B2B tech marketing agency, and producer of ClientSide podcast.
David was listed in PR Week’s 30 under 30 in 2015 as one of the leaders in the communications industry. He is a regular speaker on digital topics, having spoken at Social Media Week, CIPR and Microsoft conferences.
- Have client relations ever been impacted by your remote working setup?
- Socialising and maintaining human interaction?
- Work/life balance and remote working.
- Managing your family and their expectations, considering you appear to be home and ‘available’.
- How clients react.
- The best set-up for agencies. Should we continue remote working as we come out of this crisis?
- David’s silver linings?
Enjoy the chat