David Crawford is the founder of the Digital strategy unit.
If there is anyone who can bring us to date and give us an accurate account of the lessons and learnings from the last 6 months, it’s David Crawford.
He has actually written an excellent piece related to this on LinkedIn called 6 from 6. The link is in the description.
A couple of interesting highlights from his post:
1. The steering wheel is more important than the accelerator
2. Don’t Do One Thing Well – Do It Brilliantly!
3. There really isn’t any room for passengers
We talk about:
- The shock and awe of the early days and how the best agencies responded.
- Confidence is rebounding
- The importance of Cash in the bank
- Reevaluating office space. Do we actually need all that office space?
- Client relationships – the deeper and stronger relationships with your clients the better – trusted partner status.
- We learned a lot about our people – who adapted well and who didn’t.
Probably the biggest learning has been, Jim collins or Blair Enns philosophy of being really clear about the services we offer and the markets that we serve.
If you are interested in any of that stuff then you will find this conversation absolutely fascinating.
Enjoy the chat