Greg McKeown, author of Essentialism, tells us how to take control, learn to say no and be much happier
Having read his award-winning book from cover to cover, we had to have a conversation with Greg McKeown, author of Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less.
He’s a leading light when it comes to innovation, focus, leadership, simplicity and execution. Firms like Apple, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Pixar and Salesforce invite him to speak to their teams, not to mention his appearances at SXSW and the World Economic Forum.
Our chat with Greg uncovered some priceless perspectives that agency leaders can apply in their own lives and work, covering:
- How a change of direction can be the secret to success
- The pressing need for simplification in a world of endless distraction and complexity
- Why it’s so hard to say no – and how to reprogramme your thinking so you can do it
- How one agency super-specialised its offering, with stellar results
- Digital minimalism and the importance of being bored
Enjoy the chat.