Kate Howe is Executive Director of Creative, UX and Commerce at Dentsu Aegis Network, working with the group’s portfolio of agency brands to enhance their reputation and drive overall growth.
She is also Chairman of gyro UK, one of the UK’s leading B2B agencies, where she was previously CEO and grew the business from £1m to £21m revenue in 4.5 years.
She has 28 years of extensive agency and client-side experience with British, European and global clients. She has worked at senior management and C-Suite levels with clients such as Cola-Cola, Sony, McDonald’s, Heinz, Post Office, Kellogg’s, John West, Beiersdorf, Vodafone, HP Inc, Fujitsu and Santander.
- Dentsu Aegis Network (Exec director, creative, UX and commerce)
- Dentsu Aegis Network (Chief growth officer)
- GyroUK (Chair and CEO)
- Draft Club (regional president)
- Nitro (MD)
- Gala Coral Group (Group marketing director)
- AMV (BBDO)
- Leo Burnet (Client services director)
- DMB&B (Account director)