Julianna Richter is a partner at Waypoint Partners, a leading Growth and M&A Advisory firm in the UK and US.
She has spent the last 20+ years in senior leadership and agency management roles where she has focused on Communications, Operations, Client Management and Business Development.
Prior to joining Waypoint, Julianna was U.S. Chief Operating Officer at Edelman, the world’s largest independent PR firm, where she led the largest region with 2,700 employees and revenue of close to $500 million.
- The main problem sets businesses should be thinking about right now
- How to communicate with stakeholders at this time
- Sales, marketing and new business
- How to lead empathetically
- Coming out stronger post crisis
I started by asking her:
‘How should we be thinking about the problem and how are you and your clients thinking about the problem today?
Enjoy the chat.